- 1 lb pizza dough (I used trader joe’s, or you can make your own Vegan Pizza Dough (That account rocks!)
- 1 packet of Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Banana Peppers
Saute the spinach, onions and garlic until the onions are almost soft.
In a bread pan, flat out half of the pizza dough. Lay out all of the veggies and sprinkle the cheese on top. Use the rest of the dough to cover the filling and pinch the edges together.
Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minute, or until the top of the calzone is browning.
Top with oregano and serve with any marinara sauce. I suggest cut it into single slices, if sharing. If not, dig in!
- 1 cup of diced strawberries
- 1 tbsp water
- 1.5 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tsp agave nectar
Blend or mash the strawberries so there are still some chunk bits left. Combine with the rest of the ingredients and stir well. Put in a covered jar and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before spreading on anything and everything!
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 cups of vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract
- 2.5 cups of organic powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups of toasted chopped walnuts
Pour the coconut milk into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and mix in vegan chocolate chips and pure vanilla extract. Whisk together until smooth.
In a separate bowl, combine the organic powdered sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder. Fold the dry mixture into the chocolate until consistent smooth texture.
Finally, add the walnuts into the mix.
Put into a 8×8 inch pan, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
Enjoy the next day by cutting into chunks of your desired size!