- 1 can of black beans, no salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 pitted dates, soaked in hot water for 10 min
- 1/3 cup of raw cashews
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp of ground flax seed whisked with 5 tbsp of water)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, liquid
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut, unsweetened.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender, add all ingredients except the chocolate chips and shredded coconut. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a brownie pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before devouring!